The Digital Marketing Specialist is will be responsible in assisting the Digital Sales Manager in our Green Bay, WI offices. Daily tasks may be assigned by the Digital Sales Manager, the Director of Digital Sales and the Vice President of Digital Operations. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the completion of daily tasks regarding the digital clients of Midwest Communications as well as the programming department of Midwest 360. Daily tasks will vary based on digital client needs and demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Create digital marketing proposals for Midwest digital clients
- Create performance reports for Midwest digital clients
- Expedite requested changes to digital ad campaigns
- Run performance reports for digital clients
- Monitor digital ad campaigns to ensure maximum performance
- Report status of campaigns to Director of Digital Sales as requested
- Execute text campaigns for digital clients and programming staff
- Complete ad requests for digital clients
- Ability to search and cross reference sales orders in Wide Orbit software
- Analyze and interpret metrics from digital campaigns and communicate that information to the Digital Sales Manager
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to VP of Digital Operations
- Stay up to date and maintain a thorough understanding of the latest digital advertising trends and products and evaluate whether they should be incorporated into the digital strategy of Midwest Communications.
We offer the best training in the industry; a competitive salary and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
Email your cover letter and resume to Director of Digital Sales, Sierra Walker at email@example.com today!
Midwest Communications is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice!