MWC Advertising Fargo-Moorhead has an immediate opening for an outgoing, adventurous, curious, and competitive person to represent our significant portfolio of digital media products (if it exists, we have it) and our market-leading radio stations The Mighty 790 & 104.7 KFGO, 740 – 107.3 The Fan, Y94, FROGGY 99.9 and 101.9 JACK FM.
This is not your average sales position. Our team is established, our brands are highly recognizable, and our digital media experience runs 20+ years. If asking questions, being trained by the best, and using all that knowledge to make your business grow sounds like you, we NEED to talk right now!
You will represent the largest audio audience and best-rated radio brands in North Dakota and western Minnesota as well as our sophisticated digital services, all empowering you to take a bigger picture approach to marketing solutions. You will work in a high-energy culture, alongside numerous client-friendly media personalities and a talented creative services team. We provide innovative tools, such as leading-edge software systems, digital marketing support, and comprehensive audience and attribution research data.
- Creating successful multi-platform advertising presentations and campaigns which include the broad reach of broadcast radio, plus targeted digital marketing solutions.
- Effectively presenting and communicating ideas you create to local business decision makers, and bringing innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
- Overseeing the execution of your marketing campaigns, providing continuous and amazing customer service, and exceeding client expectations to ensure success and repeat business.
- Prospecting new business continually.
- Endlessly learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques.
- Attending all regular and necessary individual and group meetings.
- Reporting as required through our CRM and other platforms within established time frames.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Ensuring your accounts are paid in a timely manner and following company credit processes.
- Other duties as assigned. This position reports to the VP/Market Manager/DOS
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.