Does working in an exciting, fast-paced environment and a fun industry appeal to you? Our company has the top area radio stations and a sophisticated digital media division and we help businesses thrive every day!
This position will be directly involved in coordinating campaigns for the Marketing Consultant team, communication with regional media buyers, and assisting management. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task plus be a team player. General knowledge of media buying is a plus but is not required.
Responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Coordinating and assisting with marketing efforts, including working in a support role with Marketing Consultants, and contribution to various aspects of digital media.
- Creating presentations.
- Coordination of certain departmental activities and projects.
- Communication with regional media buyers and order entry.
- Assisting with special events and projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill sets and background:
- Knowledge of normal PC software.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers.
- Great customer service skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Dealing with constantly evolving deadlines.
Candidates with prior broadcasting industry experience is beneficial, but not necessary. Social media marketing skillsets is also a plus, but not required.