KXMB is looking for an News Anchor.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a superb on-air presence. This individual is energetic and can deliver everything from hard news to features with clarity and poise on-air, online, and on all other media platforms.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3 years journalism experience.
- A college degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Natural newsroom leader who can take the lead on stories while also knows the importance of working together as a news team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to ad-lib when required.
- Excellent news judgment with expansive knowledge of local/national current events, history, newsmakers, issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively listen to fully understand problems and communicate with a team to shape a solution.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.