WDAY-TV has an immediate opening for a part-time Production Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to work for this region’s dominant news leader. Be a part of an innovative team in an industry that will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
- Ability to operate all studio control equipment for live newscasts
- Remote live production work • Other assigned work as needed
- Must be reliable, able to work unsupervised, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have access to consistent transportation to meet required shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate audio board using two upper extremities at the same time.