i3G Media is currently seeking a highly motivated candidate in the Fargo area to join our team of radio marketing experts. If you’ve ever thought – even dreamed of a career where your paycheck represents your efforts, then read the following carefully.
KQLX and Ag Central Radio Network in Fargo has an immediate opening for a full-time account executive in our sales department.
This position is ideal for a person interested in marketing and advertising and helping our clients’ businesses grow. If you possess a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and want to become a member of one of North Dakota’s finest broadcast companies, then send your resume immediately to i3G Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledge of and passion for agriculture a plus.
- Prospect for new relationships through multiple channels including trade shows and industry events.
- Presenting, negotiating and closing sales promotions for new and existing clients.
- Creative when it comes to generating marketing and advertising ideas , developing radio, and digital plans and promotional opportunities.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Power point, and Social Media.
- Optional interest in assisting broadcast staff with gathering agricultural news and updates will be considered.
- Licensing Requirements:
- Must have a current driver’s license and good driving record.