Flag Family Media has an opening for a Sales Manager to lead its sales force for AM1100 – WZFG (Fargo) and AM1090 KTGO (Tioga).
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivator with a proven sales history who exhibits strong leadership skills and the ability to recruit and inspire top level talent. The successful candidate must demonstrate skills in training new account executives, negotiating direct and agency business and have experience and a desire to focus on digital, non-traditional, and new business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have five years of broadcast sales experience. Our company values punctuality, detail management, energy, and team spirit.
The selected candidate will:
• Manage all sales efforts of the company, including political, agency, and direct opportunities.
• Recruit and develop New Account Executives
• Lead a team of individuals, establish training plans, run weekly sales meetings, select new hires, and determine compensation plans.
• Be responsible for developing new campaigns and improving current ones.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
• Supervise collections on a monthly basis.
• Represent station with professionalism and integrity.
• Maintain effective interdepartmental relationships.
• Be a servant leader in keeping with our corporate culture.
This position is at a department head level and will report directly to the president of the company. Base salary, commissions and bonuses are part of this compensation plan. The position also offers a strong health benefits and insurance package.